Wikipedia

Resultados de la búsqueda

Translate

martes, 18 de noviembre de 2014

Sometimes D.



Sometimes D.
Sometimes I hear the wind whisper your name.

Sometimes I feel the sun cannot warm my skin how your eyes do it.

Sometimes the flame of my heart is so turned off that only you can give him a smile like a spark to recover that fire lost.

Sometimes your absence let the time go so fast to turn yellow, like the pages of a book, my dreams and "graying" my heart.

Sometimes I feel the light of your face will never leave the dark corners of my soul.

Sometimes, when this house is so empty, I allow to the words to find the keys to lock up in a corner that tyrant pain.

Sometimes when winter comes with its horrible cold, destroying my bones and when summer is an autumn in blooms, I think about you and everything vanished in my heart because you are my perfect rhyme. 

but often a picture of yourself and the only thing I have about you.

 Safe Creative #1411150143902 Sometimes D. (EN_Version) - (c) - Danubio Blackhood

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Social Share

Sponsor